Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Taking a train to dreamland..

Hari ini :

* Nasi goreng as breakfast
* Salon! Jippie! New hair style ^^
* Heaven (taking a nap ^^ )
* Go to the mall (CITO), bought a pair of shoes (80% discount! Lucky me haha)
* Got a call (bla..bla..bla..)
* Dinner with nasi, ayam goreng dan sambal!
* Watching OVJ with family ^^
* Massaged my dad and my mom (--')
* Helped brother with his english homework
* Checking Facebook and write on my blog

right now : filling out my blog in the diningroom. My brother is now in front of me drinking cola+sweet condensed milk --'

tomorrow : going to the office to have a little interview and talked to the manager that I don't know at all about money what I should do as a public relation :'(. Wish me luck!!!!


Goodnight!
-Spoon-

No comments:

Post a Comment