Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ice cream (Cold and Melty)

*with a cup of coffee and a ring that my finger has*

All winter, we got carried
Oh way over on the rooftops let's get married.
All summer we just hurried
so come over, just be patient, and don't worry.
So come over, just be patient, and don't worry.

*I remember the smell and the sounds. It was cold, sometimes freezing and it could be wet and very salty. I was sweating. I cried and I showed my teeth. 1 season felt like two. I don't mean to rush. But shouldn't I be? Marriage and its foolishness. The story and its demands.I don't want to. I've got a piece of paper. I wrote too many. I hoped too much, perhaps. But I am not guilty. Now I know, being good doesn't always take me to what is good. Not for now*

So come over, just be patient, and don't worry.
And don't worry.

*Yes I am patient. I've been taught so. But maybe not my mind. Those paintings are blind. They need the eyes. Some needs the lips. I put the colors. But they don't look colorful*

Try.......
Try.......
Try.......

*I will always. But don't I deserve the same?*

No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end
I don't want cycle or recycle revenge
I don't wanna follow death and all his friends.

*I heard you, my friend. The time will come. And it would be a beauty. I don't try to hit back, even if I have to. I just need new days, and they should be better. Better. God, are You listening to me? Do You see my tears? Can You feel how I touch You when I put my head on the ground? I love this coffe too much, so does my tounge. A piece of smile*

A man sang, " I am not dead, I am just sleeping in my head"

*I would hug you, no matter I hate or love you*

Cheers!
AmA

Inspirated bY : ColDplay

No comments:

Post a Comment